Monday 16 January 2012

Welcome to Sophistikaition! :)

Good Morning! :)













This is my first attempt ever at writing a blog. I wanted an outlet for my travel knowledge, as well as my daily activities and events. Tonight, I'm going to make a full alphabetical list of all of the countries and major cities I have been too and then I plan on making one blog post per location. :) The reason I also added in major cities is because I feel like a post titled "USA" just wouldn't cut it, as I would like to share my knowledge of New York, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, etc. I hope that you find my blog entertaining and visit back frequently. I will try to post once a day, maybe more if I have the time. Feel free to comment and let me know any additional topics that you would like me to cover.

Love,
Kait.

No comments:

Post a Comment